Friday, April 30, 2010

Its Friday

Today is Friday

This weekend will be a busy weekend, tonight I will have Brilee, she is staying the night and then off to soccer bright and early in the morning. I do believe tomorrow is her last soccer game of the season. That went by fast. She enjoys soccer so much, I think we found her sport. She also enjoys her dance class on Thursday night though. So she may be a dancing soccer player.

Tomorrow is National scrapbook day as well. I think Travis will be by to get Brilee by 3:00 so I should get some scrapping done. I have a huge project that I'd like to get done by Mother's Day but I'm not sure I will be able to. Positive thinking and I will get it done.

The next couple of weeks will be busy too, Laine is getting married and she may need some help with her table decorations, if so I'd be honored to help in any way. In less than 3 weeks we leave for Seattle and then off on our Alaskan Cruise. I cant wait.

Until next time.......Stay positive and enjoy

No comments: